I read one of my one-sentence stories in class but I had written several others. Here they are:
In the last 24 hours I bought a car, told off my boss, and moved to Arkansas.
In the dark it was hard to tell if the person underfoot was friend or foe.
When I finally stopped running, I had no idea where I was going or even who was chasing me.
The oncoming headlights forced me to make a decision.
Change of scenery
17 years ago
4 comments:
I think I like that second one the best. There's a lot of questions there that could be explored.
Funny, I liked the second one as well. It seems like he won the lottery, bought a car, and told his boss that he doesn't need his crappy job. I guess you can read a lot into it.
Maybe he was just tired of putting up with his crap and decided to move. I enjoyed these exercises in class.
Who said it was a "he" -- it could have been a woman.
I almost read this one in class- I wish I had. It was the first one I wrote!
Post a Comment